An 'Inside Job' is an action executed by persons with a position of trust who are authorized to access a location or procedure with little or no supervision. People with specialized knowledge necessary to facilitate the mission!
1. the capacity of an entity to act in any given environment.
2. a business with agents that negotiate deals for clients.
3. an administrative division of a government or international body.
1. cultural (adj); of or relating to artistic or social pursuits or events considered to be valuable or enlightened.
2. cross-cultural (adj); involving or bridging the differences between cultures
3. cultural revolution (noun); a mass movement to revolutionize the attitudes and behaviour of the people.